"The Perfect Gift or Decor Piece"
Weather Droplets are amazing devices that have been used by sailors to forecast storms for hundreds of years. It gained popularity back in 1859 after the Royal Charter Storm, and the Crown distributed Weather Droplets to many small fishing communities around the British Isles.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE MAGIC
It can predict sunny weather, cloudy weather, thunderstorms, and blizzards and more!
THE WEATHER DROPLET CONTAINS A LIQUID THAT CHANGES BASED ON THE WEATHER CONDITIONS. IT CAN PREDICT 9 DIFFERENT CONDITIONS :
- The liquid is clear: sunny and bright
- There are crystals at the bottom: thick air, frost
- The liquid is dim with small stars: thunderstorms
- There are large flakes: heavy air, overcast and snow during the winter
- Crystal threads form on the upper part of the liquid: windy weather
- There are small dots: fog, damp weather
- Flakes rise and remain at the top: wind in the upper air regions
- There are small stars: during a sunny winter day, it will snow in one or two days
- The higher the crystals rise, the colder it will be during winter
And always keep in mind - a Weather Droplet is a beautiful work of art, however, you should always check your local broadcasts for more precise weather forecasts!
Glass Size: 11.5*6cm / 4.53*2.36in
I gave this gift to my mother in-law, and she LOVED it. She keeps it in her room now and she genuinely liked my gift for once!